• Español
  • English

(507) 340-6917 / 340-6918

Delaware Movement of Funds


The law in the United States of America requires that any person who deals with more than $10,000.00 inside or outside the United States must report such transactions to the Authorities of the United States. Additionally, the Treasury of the United States must be notified about some transactions in cash money that exceed $10,000.00.